Saturday, April 04, 2009

simbol keriangan

on the 30th of march, last monday we went to play bowling in cs. since my shoulder is aching now due to this bowling stuff (it starts from the fingers, and now it goes to the right shoulder) and plus this weekends chores for our picnic, i don't think i can write much.so i will just tell the story through these pictures.
enjoy ^_^

me: miss, what's the smallest size u got?

akak tu: 1???
me: owe! give me size 3...(akak tu perli aku seh!)

the red team, supposedly! ejat, chris, mat and in (MIA)



me: jey, jom kite dua ambik gambar team
jey: the blue shirt girls
in: nak jugak
me: kacau la in
~bila tgk balik kamera, rupanya ada lagi sorang sesat kat tepi s
kali~




in: gda, jom kita ambik gambar layan aku: sapa nak ambikkan in: kita ambik sendiri ar... ~fyi, the camera was in in's hand. i kinda like this~


scene ambik gambar beramai2. banyak plak tu!

nak pi mana in?


say gda baby!!! the most shameful moment for me in public!


team champion, but still i got the 'most sikit' score sob sob ='(



then, we went to hotmas for dinner. this is my first time



camel and boy

our table


another table


some people: what stupid thing are u guys doing???
other people: we think what u did is more stupider!!!

~lol~

No comments: