Wednesday, April 08, 2009

when its written

that evening
come to night
i feel sick, really sick
of the people around me
the nearest, the closest
even those i never know
when u have a wound, and some people put a pinch of salt on top of it!

i really need someone to talk to at that particular moment
but there was no one, only me
in my square own world

i wish my brother was here
he will hug me
put me into his comforting hands and shoulders
under his warm breath

beep beep
019... - r u comin back 2morro

he can totally read my mind
with this electrostatic and magnetic bond of a family

reply: x sure yet

019... - sakit ke

reply: u think

019... - i got new place to bring u, plz

reply... - go on ur own la

019... - not complete

reply: ok

the wound heal

1 comment:

wanderfulmadnificent said...

ala gda, mende mmg balik setiap minggu [raised eyebrows]