Monday, July 20, 2009

in the school ambience

Assalamualaikum, greetings to all...(",)

Just to inform the latest news

I'm posted to Sekolah Model Khas Baling

The address

Sekolah Model Khas Baling
Jalan Bukit Carok Nau
09100 Baling
Kedah Yang Aman

Which means... I GOT POSTED TO MY HOMETOWN!

So now, i can't wait to get my own car so that i can stay at home permanently.

Why? Well, i hav transport problem and for now i go to school with my brother and insyaAllah by next week i'l be staying in te school hostel. All FOC!

Info about my school:
1. SModKB only consists of 500 students
2. Starting from Std. 4 - Form 5
3. Composition of studnets in a class: 19-25
4. Percents of English: 90% pass

Shocking news:
1. I have no choice than to teach Maths for Std. 5

Again, students greet me 'Assalamualaikum Ustazah!' on my first day.

2 comments:

wanderfulmadnificent said...

i dun geddit?! sek ren ka? and maths??!! nasib baik hang pandai noh :p

kawin dgn org baling jugak ke, ehem ehem :p

gda Mokhtar said...

its a 'model khas' school. mixture of primary and secondary, primary start with standard 4.
yes, std 5 maths..boleyla, tp ada time kena jujur la ngan ss kalo x tau.

kawen? haven't think of that yet. hehe