Thursday, March 05, 2009

there's loser in everyone!

i just watched this movie this morning! yes, i got a lot of work to do yet the movie just keep inviting me...

the sisterhood of the traveling pants


this is quite an old movie, i think.

but it's nice. brilliant i mean.
gotta learn a lot from each encounter of the characters, the four girls. sisters as they would say it.

bridget. tibby. carmen. lena


all of which caught under 'what they call magic'. a pair of pants that suit them all. very well.
among all, this is what 'caught' me the most

tibby: there's loser in each of us!

(moral: if u did a mistake, it is a mistake)

carmen: our life changed because it has to

(moral: if anything good/bad happened to u, that is life)

watch the movie and find out

and the song

what's this life anyway
what's it to you and me
what is it to anyone
what it is suppose to be

make me a storybook
and write me away from here
i need a different now
where we can wear each other for a while
and i'll lend you my tears
i could borrow your smile
and get through tomorrow
some other day
happy after once upon these days

allow me to say one word: meaningful

3 comments:

nani said...

yup. and old movie, but not that old pun :) i love it. just watching it make you realise that losing isn't gonna make your life miserable after all. shit happens and so does miracles! :)

wanderfulmadnificent said...

Thank me now :p

one of my old time fav movie and i recommended to nani as well :p

and everyone as well!

gda Mokhtar said...

@wanderfulmadnificent - ye ler, thanx a lot maddy (",)