Wednesday, March 11, 2009

would like to do this?

i got tagged by a random blogger. and i would like to complete this. i haven't finished with my chapter 5, but have handed in my chapter 4. hehe, a bit of a relief but still...no holiday for me!

Do you think you are adorable?
erm, can i pass this question to other people who know me? i am who i am, but how other people see me is the real me.

Upload your favourite picture..

















captured on August 24, 2008 at 8.08 am

Why do you like the picture??

significant. a country, from the point of view of the students, the teacher. i was in the stduents' shoes and i'll be in the shoes of one of those on the chairs. the frontline.

When was the last time you ate pizza??

recalling... last long term break, with my sister and my brother in cs sp. i'm boycotting, but its my sister's treat.


The last song you listen to?

cookie jar - gym class heroes

What name do you prefers besides yours?

i'm grateful enough with the name i'm bringing with me.

5 People to mention:
1. The Baju Kurung Adventure

2. Great Teacher Aizat
3. anotherbloggerhead

4. blitz

5. wanderfulmadnificent


Who is No 1?

someone i would say adorable. a floormate. a coursemate. one of my 24-other-half. a 6-year-u-would-never-regret-to-be-friend-with.


No 3 is having a relationship with?

Oops... i'm not sure. would it be proper if i said 'too many'? i'll ask him again later okeh?


Say something about no 5.

someone with the longest full name in the register. fragile, as she would say it. my front-door neighbour. a swimmer. knowledgeable. my another 24-other-half. a great, inspiring future teacher.

How about no 4?
owe... a kedahan coursemate. i see him the way i see him, hardly to be influenced by what other people would say. a lone ranger, at certain points.


Who is no 2?

ohoho... my another 24-other-half. sold me 'a RM70 very nice light green baju/blouse indon' and also my 'avon supplier'. huhu. her word-for-thought, 'sapa tanya lagi, kena ngan aku'. sory beb...


A blogger friend u did not tag?

erm, kuden! because i believe he is dead busy there in indon finishing his study. a person i admire - his determination, his strength, his independency to live life. anyway he's coming back this school holiday. to see me. i've prepared him a present for his belated. and he is coming back with some other baju for me from bandung, huhu. one of my closest budak-hayat, lepak during class gap friend in matrix changlun.

~
lol (",) ~

1 comment:

wanderfulmadnificent said...

thanks for the compliments! at least u have hols, be grateful! ;)