Sunday, February 08, 2009

kenapa dia?


On the first day of February, I got another nephew. New nephew! Mujahid bin Mohd. Luthfi. A little brother of Nur Shathirah, Mohd. Kamil, Mohd. Ikmal and Nur Najihah.

Makcik betul2 mintak maaf!
Mujahid is the eleventh in the list of my nieces and nephews. Undeniably, the feeling is different now. It's not that I did not feel the joy, but 'keadaan semasa' is like forcing me not to really enjoy it much. The feeling is not anymore the same like how i was told that I got my first niece, Munirah a.k.a Kak Yong.

If one day Mujahid was to read this entry, I just want him to know that makcik sayang, sayang dan sayang kamu semua.

Whatever it is, I am still grateful to be granted with akak2 dan abang2 (and my adik one day) who gave and will give me more 'people to love and be loved'.

(Mohd. Luthfi Mokhtar + Fazilawati Fadzil)
Nur Shathirah Mohd. Luthfi
Muhamad Kamil Mohd. Luthfi

Muhamad Ikmal Mohd. Luthfi
Nur Najihah Mohd. Luthfi

Mujahid Mohd. Luthfi

(Mazni Mokhtar + Muhamad Muslim Ghazali)
Munirah Muhamad Muslim
Maizatul Shahida Muhamad Muslim

Muhaimi Muhamad Muslim

(Bukhori Mokhtar + Nor Safariza Arof)
Nur Syifa Bukhori

Muhamad Zaim Bukhori

(Halimaton Mokhtar + Saiful Bukhori Rozi)

Ikhwan Bukhori Saiful Bukhori

No comments: