Monday, February 09, 2009

sebab aku abang


You must have heard this in the add on tv currently. I have 4 brothers, 3 elders and one younger.

This is a story of me and my 'incredible' big brother. He's the only one who is still single among my elder brother. He's 28 (or younger, i cant really remember..but i never forget his birthday). Why him?

He's concern about where i go, with whom, by what...
We can share the same 'bantal' watching tv...

He
never wake me up whenever I fell asleep in the co-driver seat...
He feels nothing introducing me to his friends i never know...
He
's always willing to share his drink though he knows he needs it more than i do...
He
cares to top-up my phone anytime i desperately need it...
He holds my hand when we cross the road...
He
doesn't mind been called 'driver' to anyone who needs a lift...

I can still remember when I was in Lunas doing my practicum - he's the one who sent me back to quarters during the fasting month..
at night or early in the morning, right after subuh..

The text
he replied stuck tight in my mind - 'takpa la, kesian kat ang. ang bukak la posa dulu. satgi aku antaq.' After bukak posa - 'esok pagi la. kesian ang nak bangun sahur sorang2.'

He
cares about me had to go back late to maktab for certain reasons, and he is the one who was willing to sent me back.
His replied text - 'alah, stakat s.p tu 4 x sehari pun aku sanggup.'

I once had the courage to ask him WHY, for all the things he does while my other brothers don't bother?

'sebab aku abang'

No comments: